Jobs at MediaComplete
Thanks for your interest in joining our team. See below for a list of our current job opportunities. If you’d like to apply for a specific role, please email us a resume and cover letter.
MediaComplete is a small, Nashville-based company focused on creating products that help churches share their message with the world. We have a well-balanced team with varying experience and expertise, and we love what we do.
Do you love the Church? Do you get excited thinking about ways to help Churches lead and communicate to their congregations and communities? MediaComplete is hiring a Marketing Coordinator who will help us tell Churches about how our software products will assist them minister in ministering to their congregations. The ideal candidate would be a knowledgeable, creative, tech-minded individual that is comfortable providing a variety of marketing services as part of an innovative marketing team. Humility is a key component in surrendering pride of authorship for the greater good.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implementing and reporting on product promotions.
- Acting as a go-between for marketing and other teams.
- Collaborate with, monitor and report on the efforts of a skilled marketing agency.
- Collaborating with vendors on MediaComplete marketing efforts.
- Synthesizing information from multiple stake-holders into simple headlines and next steps.
- Assisting in maintaining and publishing to marketing and communication channels.
- Purchasing and ordering marketing materials.
- Creating visually-appealing images for blog posts, social media, and other marketing collateral.
- Designing email layouts, web pages, business cards and various other signage as needed.
- Managing a budget and timely reporting.
- Other marketing services as needed.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Supreme organizational skills: if a friend were staying in your house and you weren’t there, you would be able to tell them exactly where to find anything they need over the phone.
- Problem-solving skills: you view life as an open-book test. When you don’t know the answer, you know how to find it.
- Excellent communication skills: you never go to a meeting without taking notes. You’re great at taking and giving directions. You’re aware of how miscommunications can happen over email/text/social media, so you take care to be clear.
- Photoshop design skills: You can design and format images that you would be proud to share with the world.
- Graphic design skills: You have mastered the art of combining text and graphics into a visual messages for email layouts, web pages, business, etc.
- Fluent with using Microsoft Office, email, social media platforms (especially Facebook and Instagram), basic HTML familiarity.
- Bonus points if you have used MailChimp, WordPress, and Facebook Business Manager in a marketing capacity.
Thank you for applying for a position with our company. Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to respond individually to each applicant.